How to start a blog in Nepal? How to start blogging in Nepal? How to earn money from a blog in Nepal? and so on. Obviously, you may have these queries as you are only a few steps away to become a blogger. Well, to clarify your queries, you are in the right place. It’s a question that’s been asked by many new bloggers who are interested in having their own blogs. You may have heard a quotation from Plato, "The beginning is the half of the whole." Just like that although you're new to blogging, following steps that we're going to talk about on this blog would definitely raise your spirit to become a successful blogger.
How to start a blog?
- The first step that you need to take is to choose a topic or subject for your blogging.
- Then, you need to do is choose an appropriate domain name for your blog.
- Your blog should be something that people will want to read.
- Then, choose an appropriate blog name that's right for your niche.
- Next, choose the same blog name as a domain name and pay for it.
- Now, you need to buy web hosting for your blog.
- Install WordPress for free.
- Choose SEO-friendly themes.
- Make your blog very professional using various WordPress plug-ins like Elementor.
- Write a detailed article on the particular subject that your niche is about.
- Try to publish your blog article daily or simply make a routine to publish your article.
- Grow your Socia Media account.
- Promote your blog post by following your target audiences on social media.
- Focus on the keywords in your title and use them in the first paragraph of your blog post.
- Write your blog post in the first person, as if you are talking directly to the reader.
- Use the image of a person to illustrate your point.
- Make sure the image is relevant to your blog post.
- Use the keywords in the image's title.
- You should also give your blog post a title that includes the keyword and that draws people in.
- Keep writing and keep promoting and you will get more traffic.
- You can also use the following tools to help with your blog post:
How to choose a Niche?
How to get traffic to your blog?
How to monetize your blog?
To monetize your blog, you need to determine which type of monetization method is best for you. But before you decide, there are a few important things to consider.
Usually, bloggers can choose to use one or more of the following monetization strategies to earn money from their blogs. They are Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon Associate, Bing Ads, ClickBank, Commission Junction, (Cost Per Action) CPA Networks, eBay Partner Network (affiliate marketing program), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, NextAdvisor, Yahoo! Publisher Network, YouTube Partner Program, etc.
It should be noted that not all of these monetization methods are equal. Some of them are more effective than others. For example, Google Adsense is a highly effective monetization method because it allows bloggers to earn sustainable amounts of money from their blogs. On the other hand, Facebook Ads and Google AdWords are less effective monetization methods because they do not allow bloggers to earn as much money as Google Adsense. It doesn't mean that they are not good but for analyzing we simply take it as an instance.
It depends upon bloggers which is the most effective while choosing the monetization method for their blog. Therefore, as there are lots of monetization methods that are better than each other it is up to you to choose as your wish. You can choose to use one or more monetization methods to earn money from your blogs.
Affiliate Program is also increasing in Nepal. There are also affiliate programs in Nepal. They are Daraz Affiliate Program, Sastodeal Affiliate Program, Amazon Affiliate Program, Fiveer Affiliate Program, Grammarly Affiliate Program, Clothing Nepal Affiliate Program, etc.
How to rank your blog post?
- Choose the Best Niche
- Do research on low competitions Keywords that Internet Users are searching
- Create Quality Content
- Your article should be unique and easy to read
- Your intro and outro should be eye-catching
- Write about trending headings
- You should promote your content on various social media
- Apply simple Search Engine Optimization i.e. basic on-page SEO
- Try to repost your older content on social media
- Write some guest posts on growing your blog users
- Try to publish your article regularly or maintain periodicity
- Make your comment box engaging
- Enable Web Push Notification on your blog
- Choose the best email service to provide instant blog post notifications to users through e-mail.
- Try to get feedback from the readers
- Try to analyze your audience and let them share their views
- Use SEO-friendly Themes and Templates
- Do proper navigation on your blog
- Take reference to other blogs to grow your readers
- Last but not least, do internal linking on your blog.
Blogging Tools That Make Your Blog Post-Perfect
- Google Keyword Planner & Google Trends
- Answer The Public
- Hemingway App
- Quetext Plagiarism Checker
- Grammarly Tool
- Grammarly Chrome Extension Or,
- Grammarly Firefox Extension Or,
- Grammarly Edge Extension
- Tweak Your Biz
- Pexels & Pixabay
- Canva & Pixlr
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips
- Use keywords in the title and as tags for images.
- Do keyword research and make sure you're on the first page of Google when doing so.
- Use targeted content to get your keywords to rank higher.
- Create a call to action that people can use to get you to follow up.
- Use social media to get your business social, you can use a social media monitoring tool to see what your competitors are doing.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to get your blog noticed.
- Keep your content fresh by using infographics, videos, and other forms of media to keep your content fresh.
- Use backlinks to boost your website's ranking.
- Use content marketing to increase your website's ranking.
- Your blog's loading speed should be fast and Your blog needs to look good, so make sure your website has a clean design.