Do you want to start blogging in Nepal? Obviously, you may have queries like how to start a blog in Nepal? how to begin your blogging journey in Nepal? Well, you are in right place. It’s a question that’s been asked by many people who are interested in having their own blogs. So, how do you start a blog?
Blogging has evolved into an authorized business for many bloggers. Whether you're using it as your own personal journal, a platform to share your expertise, or a creative outlet, blogging is a fun way to share your thoughts and make money. Blogging is a great way to make money, but it's not always easy. There are many factors that need to be considered when you make the decision to start a blog.
In this section, we'll learn how to a start blog in Nepal from scratch without missing any steps that could make a crucial impact on your learning. So, let's dive straight into the topic.
How to start a blog professionally?
- The first step that you need to take is to choose a topic or subject for your blogging.
- Then, you need to do is choose an appropriate domain name for your blog.
- Your blog should be something that people will want to read.
- Then, choose an appropriate blog name that's right for your niche.
- Next, choose the same blog name as a domain name and pay for it.
- Now, you need to buy web hosting for your blog.
- Install WordPress for free.
- Choose SEO-friendly themes.
- Make your blog very professionally using various WordPress plug-ins like Elementor.
- Write a detailed article on the particular subject that your niche is about.
- Try to publish your blog article daily or simply make a routine to publish your article.
- Grow your Socia Media account.
- Promote your blog post by following your target audiences on social media.
- Focus on the keywords in your title and use them in the first paragraph of your blog post.
- Write your blog post in the first person, as if you are talking directly to the reader.
- Use the image of a person to illustrate your point.
- Make sure the image is relevant to your blog post.
- Use the keywords in the image's title.
- You should also give your blog post a title that includes the keyword and that draws people in.
- Keep writing and keep promoting and you will get more traffic.
- You can also use the following tools to help with your blog post:
How to choose a Niche?
How to get traffic to your blog?
How to monetize with your blog?
In order to monetize your blog, you need to determine which type of monetization method is best for you. But before you decide, there are a few important things to consider.
Usually, bloggers can choose to use one or more of the following monetization strategies to earn money from their blogs Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon Associate, Bing Ads, ClickBank, Commission Junction, (Cost Per Action) CPA Networks, eBay Partner Network (affiliate marketing program), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, NextAdvisor, Yahoo! Publisher Network, YouTube Partner Program, etc.
It should be noted that not all of these monetization methods are equal. Some of them are more effective than others. For example, Google Adsense is a highly effective monetization method because it allows bloggers to earn sustainable amounts of money from their blogs. On the other hand, Facebook Ads and Google AdWords are less effective monetization methods because they do not allow bloggers to earn as much money as Google Adsense. It doesn't mean that they are not good but for analyzing we simply take it as an instance.
It depends upon bloggers which is the most effective while choosing the monetization method for their blog. Therefore, as there are lots of monetization methods that are better than each other but it is up to you to choose it as your wish. You can choose to use one or more monetization methods to earn money from your blogs.
Affiliate Program is also increasing in Nepal. There are also affiliate programs in Nepal. They are Daraz Affiliate Program, Sastodeal Affiliate Program, Amazon Affiliate Program, Fiveer Affiliate Program, Grammarly Affiliate Program, Clothing Nepal Affiliate Program, etc.
How to rank your blog post?
- Choose the Best Niche
- Do research on low competitions Keywords that Internet Users are searching
- Create Quality Content
- Your article should be unique and easy to read
- Your intro and outro should be eye-catching
- Write about trending headings
- You should promote your content on various social media
- Apply simple Search Engine Optimization i.e. basic on-page SEO
- Try to repost your older content on social media
- Write some guest posts on grow your blog users
- Try to publish your article regularly or maintain periodicity
- Make your comment box engaging
- Enable Web Push Notification on your blog
- Choose the best email service to provide instant blog post notifications to users through e-mail.
- Try to get feedback from the readers
- Try to analyze your audience and let them share their views
- Use SEO friendly Themes and Templates
- Do proper navigation on your blog
- Take reference to other blogs in order to grow your readers
- Last but not the least, do internal linking on your blog.
Blogging Tools That Makes Your Blog Post Perfect
- Google Keyword Planner & Google Trends
- Answer The Public
- Hemingway App
- Quetext Plagiarism Checker
- Grammarly Tool
- Grammarly Chrome Extension Or,
- Grammarly Firefox Extension Or,
- Grammarly Edge Extension
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips
- Use keywords in the title and as tags for images.
- Do keyword research and make sure you're on the first page of Google when doing so.
- Use targeted content to get your keywords to rank higher.
- Create a call to action that people can use to get you to follow up.
- Use social media to get your business social, you can use a social media monitoring tool to see what your competitors are doing.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to get your blog noticed.
- Keep your content fresh by using infographics, videos, and other forms of media to keep your content fresh.
- Use backlinks to boost your website's ranking.
- Use content marketing to increase your website's ranking.
- Your blog's loading speed should be fast and Your blog needs to look good, so make sure your website has a clean design.