When blogging first started, most of the blogs were either hosted on Blogger or WordPress. Today, it's WordPress. So, let's get start in.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is free, open-source software that makes it simple to publish your own blog. WordPress is used by more than 60 million websites, including many of the most popular sites on the Internet. WordPress is a free, open-source, content management system (CMS). It has been one of the best publishing platforms for bloggers and content creators since 2003.
What is WordPress for?
WordPress is a great tool to use if you are starting from scratch with a free web host, but it can also be a good option if you want to move your site to a new paid host. It is a great tool for those who are new to blogging, and it is also great for those who are experienced bloggers. It is easy to use and helps build your blog or website with some really cool features. So, you should be clear that WordPress is designed for the needs of both the professional web designer and the end-user. WordPress is a robust application, but it can be very simple to use. WordPress is easy to use because it doesn't require pages - it uses posts.
How to create a free WordPress Blog in Nepal?
This article will teach you how to create a WordPress blog for free and start blogging in under 10 minutes. If you want to create a blog with zero experience, you can start your blogging journey by starting with a free WordPress blog. First, you need to follow the steps as
- Go to wordpress.com
- You can see this kind of interface. Click Start your website
- Then, create your WordPress account by going on wordpress.com.
- Search your blog domain name
- You can see lots of options for other domains but we are using a WordPress-free blog. So, select the free one. Go with start with a free site
- You have created your blog. Now, let customize it.
- Now, name your site. Change your site title, site tagline, and the site icon. Then, Save Settings
- Update your Home page by changing the required things that you want to customize.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on Resend email. That gives you the latest updates and tips regarding your blog.
- Edit the site menu according to your wish. If you want to change you can change it very easily. Otherwise, leave it.
- Click on Launch your site
- Then, this kind of interface opens. So, Go to skip the purchase
- Then, Choose start with a free site
- You successfully launched your site. Now, go to Visit Site
- Finally, your blog looks like this.
- Go to Dashboard. You can see lots of options on the left side. Where you can customize your blog appearance in which you can change Themes, Widgets, and also Menu.
In this article, we talk over all the basics of WordPress, including what it is, what it can do, how to create a free WordPress blog, and more. You can manually change various settings on your blog. So, keep your blogging journey always ahead. In the upcoming days, we will make lots of articles on these topics.